Saturday 11 July 2009

Ready for departure?

No, I wasn't..

Planning comes down to time-management, in order to do some proper time-management you need some time. This was the most crucial thing I was short on.

I planned my departure in the middle of the resit-week. The week before I had my final exams and still had to arrange my last few visa (Russia on its way, Belarus and Mongolia). Because I had some trouble getting into the Russian embassy, it turns out you have to get there 3 hours in advance this way if you're lucky they will let you in. After my third attempt my visa was on its way. Next I arranged for my Belarus visa and on Monday I went to Brussels for my Mongolian visa, accompanied by my father and we had a day out, ate some waffles tried some beers, the usual stuff in Belgium. Visa where ready in time, next job was to get rid of my room; luckily this guy who wanted the room actually wanted the room and didn't back out for some silly reason, arranged on Tuesday. Meanwhile, I found out that I had passed all of my exams, another relief. Wednesday; clean my room and move my stuff out. (Day of departure) Luckily I was accompanied by my younger brother and former roommate, together we got the job done..

(This is the summary without all the trouble encountered, additional details are available on request with multiple sources, and unfortunately I am not allowed to use more than 274 words a post)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gosh!!

    I understood it was all a little triggy.
    Yes I found my closets piling over with clutter. hahaaha
    no, being silly. It was all well done.

    ReplyDelete